Terms & Conditions
When a customer, generally a small business, which may be an LLC, corporation, partnership, or sole proprietorship, agrees to service from 29 Prime, Inc., the following Terms and Conditions apply:
1. Charges: Charges generally consist of an activation and setup fee and a recurring monthly charge. At sign up, generally the activation fee and first month charges are paid. However, some rate plans may allow paying multiple months of service in advance. Recurring amounts are billed monthly, or at greater time increments, depending on rate plan. Unless the billing date falls on a day banks are closed, the customer is generally billed on the same day of the month as the original sign-up for each subsequent billing interval.
2. PIN Verification: The customer understands that a Personal Identification Number (PIN) verification is required for service. Generally, this verification requires a call from customer service to the customer to help with the verification process.
3. Services provided: The customer understands that 29 Prime, Inc. attempts to optimize various targeted keywords for cities where customers operate their businesses. The customer understands that 29 Prime, Inc. strives to deliver the services offered below in as timely a manner as possible.
a. Completely Functional Profile Web Site
b. Completely Functional Google Places Business Profile
c. Minimum 2 Key Word Phrases With Front Page Placement within 60 Days
Product Disclaimer: *All products may not be available within all countries, provinces, states, cities, and other locations.
4. Agreement Term, Cancellation and Refunds: Customers have agreed to the term of the agreement for the rate plan which they select, which may range up to a 12 month term, and possibly longer terms in the future. 29 Prime, Inc. generally has a “no refund” policy, but exceptions may be made in extraordinary circumstances. In those cases, the customer must contact Customer Service and each case will be reviewed. Refunds are not guaranteed and if one is granted, it will only be granted on a prorated basis. Generally, a customer may cancel their service with 30 days’ notice to avoid future charges, but are not entitled to a refund of previous payments. 29 Prime, Inc. cannot and does not guarantee a return of investment (ROI)
5. No Liability: 29 Prime, Inc., its suppliers, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, subsidiaries, and assigns, shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct or indirect damages for loss of business profit, personal injuries, business interruptions, state licensing requirements, city ordinances, business information loss, or any other loss resulting from the use or inability to use 29 Prime, Inc.'s products. The maximum liability shall be limited to the amount actually paid for the services provided.
6. Indemnity: Customer shall indemnify and hold 29 Prime, Inc., its suppliers, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, subsidiaries, and assigns harmless from any liability or loss resulting from any judgments or claims against Customer.
7. Customer Disclosure: The customer agrees to inform 29 Prime, Inc. in writing of any internet advertising campaigns it has performed or is performing prior to agreeing to service. Failure to disclose this information may compromise the services provided by 29 Prime, Inc. In addition, the customer must provide 1 physical location address which can receive mail for each service location. Without a physical location, it is more difficult for 29 Prime, Inc. to obtain front page placements. Customer further agrees that they will only use 29 Prime, Inc. service for lawful purposes only.
8. Billing: Customers may request a change in their method of payment by emailing customer service at email@example.com.
9. Cancellation of Services: If customer wishes to cancel their service, they must first complete a cancellation ticket, call in and request to cancel service, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, to complete the cancellation process, Customer must speak with Customer Service and receive a cancellation email sent to customer.
10. Purchase of Domain: If customer opts to purchase a domain through 29 Prime, Inc. and decides to cancel their service, customer may, but does not have to, purchase their domain for a set fee. If customer does not purchase their domain, it will revert back to 29 Prime, Inc. and customer will have no control over the domain.
11. Communication: The customer agrees to be supportive of their internet advertising campaign and agrees to be responsive to 29 Prime, Inc. requests in a reasonable period of time, and acknowledges if they are not, it may affect performance of such products.
12. Respect of Intellectual Property: The customer agrees to respect all trademarks, copyrights and any other intellectual property. Customer certifies it owns or has permission to use any image uploaded or otherwise provided to 29 Prime, Inc.
13. Terms and Conditions: 29 Prime, Inc. may change its terms and conditions without prior notice, at its sole discretion. To document your terms and conditions for your service, we recommend that you print these terms and conditions and store them in a file or electronically.
14. Governing Law and Venue: By purchasing 29 Prime, Inc.'s service you agree that your agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California. You also agree and hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the State of California, County of Orange, with respect to any such matters relating to your purchase of 29 Prime, Inc.'s goods.
15. Agreement to Arbitrate: Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, shall be determined by arbitration in Orange County, California before one arbitrator. The arbitration shall be administered by JAMS pursuant to its Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures. Judgment on the Award may be entered by a California court, whereby Customer consents to personal jurisdiction. This clause shall not preclude parties from seeking provisional remedies in aid of arbitration from a Court located in the County of Orange in the State of California.
16. Authority to Sign: The person agreeing to service on behalf of the customer hereby represents and warrants that he or she has the authority, and ability, to act on behalf of the customer.
This site is not affiliated with Google Inc. 29 Prime is not affiliated in any way with Relevant Ads Inc. Local Splash and all names and brands registered by Relevant Ads Inc